Monday, November 9, 2009

Edu20

I recently lauded the features of Engrade.  I use this web service as a grade book, an attendance book, assignment calendar and message system.

Well, thanks to the Classroom 2.0 Ning, I found out about a site that looks to be even more encompassing than Engrade.  It is www.edu20.org.

You can check out all the features for yourself.  Most notably, it has an integrated quiz application.  In fact, it appears to have an integrated everything.

http://www.edu20.org/
edu 2.0: the free, easy way to teach and learn online

At this point in the school year, I cannot compel myself to transfer to a new system.  So, I will stick with Engrade for now.  However, I will keep an eye on Edu20 for next year.  Unless, something better comes along.

1 comments:

Graham said...

Hi Stephen, thanks for the shout-out! EDU 2.0 is only just getting started, so by next year it will be way more advanced than it is now :-)

Cheers,
Graham
Founder, EDU2.0

Post a Comment